This site contains all of the relations of John Joseph Walsh. It is primarily based upon the descendants of Thomas Walsh, a farmer from Coolboy which is a townland located in the Parish of Kilbehenny, Barony of Coshlea, County Limerick. Ireland. Thomas Walsh was the first of the Walshes to be identified in this search. His family history is somewhat remarkable in that it is a history of a family that literally scattered like the wind, spreading to all points of the globe. No dates for his birth or death have been found as yet, but he is the starting point for the rest of this story.
There are many ways that you can move around this site and here is a simple guide:
- You can search by name this enire site by using the Search Function box below
- You can also find individuals by clicking the Surnames button or the Index button on the left.
- The Charts button will bring you a full listing of everyone in the database in a tree listing by generation. It also contains the Maps Section.
- The Places Button will give you a listing of the locations found in the database. If you click on a location, it will show people linked to that location, and you can click on their links to find more information about them.
- There are many, many photos that can be accessed through the Photo buttons. The First Photos Button takes you to primary images for people with pictures. If you click on the thumbnail image, it will being your directly to that individual's full listing in the database.
- The Second Photos Button takes you to pictues from exhibits associated with individuals inthe data base.
- The Third Photos Button brings you to additional photos linked to events associated with individuals.
- The Calendar below contains links that will take you directly to the individual mentioned.
Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.